- Automated External Defibrillators
- Powerheart G5 Fully Automatic AED with CPR Device and free training session for 12 team members (worth £300)
Powerheart G5 Fully Automatic AED with CPR Device and free training session for 12 team members (worth £300)
Powerheart G5 AED with CPRD is designed so that it can by used by everyone, whether you are a first time user or a trained paramedic. Packed with features that help rescuers provide the victims of sudden cardiac arrest with effective life saving help.
- Easy to follow voice and text prompts, providing real time instructions telling the user what they need to do step by step.
- Intuitive non-polarised pad design enabling pads to be placed on either side of the victim's chest making it even easier and quicker for first time users to operate the AED.
- CPR Feedback Device that monitors chest compressions and gives the rescuer specific guidance on compression depth and rate of compressions per minute for effective CPR.
- Powerheart G5 provides a defib. shock after CPR in as little as 10 seconds for swift and effective defibrillation therapy.
- Assesses the patient’s therapy needs and delivers customised shock at an appropriate energy level. If more than one shock is needed the defibrillator increase the energy input to a appropriate level.
- Event data can be extracted through a USB port for further professional medical care.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests, to ensure the AED is working and ready for use.
- Rugged, durable design for protection against rough treatment. High ingress protection against dust and water for performance in harsh and challenging environments.
- 7-year AED warranty.
- Medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee.
Defibrillator (fully automatic), Battery, Defibrillation Pads (adult) Pair, Defibrillator Manager Software, Defibrillator Manual, Getting Started Card & Rescue Steps Guide.